by Jan Bradburn
Topics include Property and Liability Insurance Concepts, Personal Automobile Policy, Business Auto Policy and Mechanical Breakdown Coverage, Homeowner Policies, Personal Inland Marine and Flood Insurance, Boiler and Machinery Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance, and Health Insurance. Upon enrolling, you will receive immediate access to the course. Enrollment is for 3 months.
Become a licensed Accredited Claims Adjuster without the loss of production income and time. The 40 hours of this state-approved course are entirely online including the course final exam. Work at your own pace with your instructor by email or telephone. The course is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for an Accredited Claims Adjuster designation course. After completion of this course, you may apply to the Florida Department of Financial Services for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Employee Adjuster) license. This course waives the State exam for the 6-20 license.
3-20 Public Adjuster Track:
Students desiring to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster, according to the new law that took effect January 1, 2018, make do so by following these steps:
1. Take and pass our ACA Designation course (INS013FL40).
2. Apply to the FLDFS to become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster (Independent/Company) - The State Exam is waived (not required)
3. Become hired AND APPOINTED as a 31-20 Public Adjuster Apprentice (This apprenticeship used to be a separate license, but now is an appointment under the 6-20 license)
4. Serve as a Public Adjuster Apprentice for at least 6 months
5. Apply for your 3-20 license (State Exam IS REQUIRED)
6. Receive your 3-20 Public Adjuster license
Recommended Text: Florida Adjusters Study Manual
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute, in partnership with a Florida College
FLDFS Provider # 366468
Course Approval # 98773
Jan Bradburn has developed curriculum and taught classes in private schools in Florida for 15 years before moving into the insurance industry. She taught pre-licensing in the classroom for several years before moving into the virtual classroom at OnLine Training. She holds a 2-20 General Lines Agent Insurance license and is currently employed as a Training Manager for a major P&C insurer.