- This is the opening screen to the
Demo of the Property and Casualty Insurance PassPrep Course. Remember,
the Start button and Course Map are disabled in the demonstration
questions. Just four questions are included in this demonstration.
- Key elements of OLT's PassPrep courses:
- 1. Removes learning barriers.
- 2. Presents only right information.
- 3. Course map, you control what you study.
- 4. Gradually increases in complexity.
- 1. What is "Risk"in Property and Casualty Insurance?
The chance of financial loss which could impact the insured or
business in a large way without insurance.
An Insurance Policy means a written contract of, or written agreement
for, or affecting insurance.
Insurance may be placed into effect, or "bound" prior
to the actual issuance of the policy contract.
Property insurance is any insurance wherein payment by the insurer
will be directly to the insured. Liability
- insurance means payment will be made on the behalf of the
insured to another based upon the insured's liability.
- Home ] In
the News ] Contact
Us ] Courses
] About Us