- This is the opening screen to the
Demo of the Real Estate Appraisal
PassPrep Course. Remember,
the Start button and Course Map are disabled in the demonstration
questions. Just four questions are included in this demonstration.
- Key elements of OLT's PassPrep courses:
- 1. Removes learning barriers.
- 2. Presents only right information.
- 3. Course map, you control what you study.
- 4. Gradually increases in complexity.
- 1. What does a Real Estate Appraiser do? (pg 1)
. Education and Experience.
In writing, by a letter or most often an appraisal report.
Estimates the value of real property (land and /or buildings).
Conducting a thorough study of the appraised property, it's geographical
area and economic trends.